The Bluey 4WD electric vehicle has been designed for emission-free off-road applications delivering field energy without the noise and pollution associated with a generator.
The 100% electric drive train in Bluey utilises the most advanced Swiss power electronics available to ensure both ruggedness and the highest possible energy efficiencies in motor and drive train technology.
Bluey provides 12 Volt and 240 Volts of power drawn from the vehicles own 35Kwh battery pack for energy demanding in-field applications. This can be boosted to an enormous 135Kwh with the addition of a 100Kwh Field Energy Module (FEM) mounted on the tray of Bluey.
The touch screen digital dash in Bluey allows the operator to select driving mode, control field energy delivery, operate remote or wireless communications as well as control cabin climate.
Bluey is the ideal mobile power solution for rapid deployment - indoors or outdoors, where emissions, noise, pollution, remoteness or terrain constraints are present.
- Rugged terrain design
- 114 horse power motor (89Kw) liquid cooled hybrid synchronous motor
- 100% battery powered, zero vehicle emissions
- Automotive grade lithium polymer batteries
- Ultra compact 35kWh battery pack
- Up to 135Kwh of fully mobile stored energy with the Bluey Field Energy Module (FEM)
- Recharge from any standard outlet with no additional equipment required
- Power steering
- Single speed gearbox with maximum speed 80km/hr
- Touch screen digital dash with in car 3G connectivity
- Cabin climate control
- Automatic hand-break