As featured in the BBC’s ‘By Any Means 2’
Charley Boorman, completes a challenging 200km road test from Nymboida to Byron Bay ‘I always thought of battery powered cars as small one or two person vehicles, but this is something different…..
I am so impressed by this car!’
- 100% battery-powered, zero emissions
- Based on a modified Mazda2 chasis with seating for four adults and all the luggage space expected from a conventional hatch
- Ultra compact 35kWh battery pack providing up to 200km typical driving in a single charge
- Plugs into any standard outlet and requires no special charging equipment
- Rapid Charging in 30 minutes with Phase3 Charging option
- Thermal managed battery pack maintains battery life of 10 years*
- Power-train design retains weight distribution and does not intrude into safety crumple zone
- Single-speed gearbox with acceleration from 0-100km in 10 seconds and maximum speed 130km
- Touch screen digital dash with in car 3G connectivity
- Cabin climate control
Note: Battery capacity loss less than 20% over 10 years - only 40km range reduction.